Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Pirate Classroom

       Well It is almost time for school to start, and my family and I have almost got all of the pirate room put together! I just thought I would put up a few pictures so you can all enjoy my classroom as much as I do!

This is the boat that my dad and I built. This is where the students get to go for free time, and to read. I hope the kids are going to like it.
This is a picture from my desk. Those are all of my bulletin boards in the back of my classroom.
Welcome to the back corner of my room. This is the view that Captain Jack Sparrow sees everyday.
This is the view you see when you walk right into my classroom- right as you enter the door.






Above are pictures of my bulletin boards a little bit bigger.
This is the view you see from the side of my classroom.
And last but not least, this is the view each of the students look at everyday. This is the front of my room!
I hope the students enjoy the room.  I know I really enjoyed setting it up, and getting prepared for the upcoming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment